The MScSM Program provides training for our graduates to integrate knowledge from management, social, and natural sciences to address sustainability issues in order to make leading contributions to the field of sustainability management.
Our students are a highly professional group of candidates that are civically-engaged, culturally-aware and globally-minded. They are well equipped with the skills, knowledge and creativity to make a unique contribution to your workplace.
Get Involved with MScSM
We invite industry partners to bring their knowledge and expertise to campus, and help shape our students’ understanding of a sustainable world. We encourage you to get involved by:
- Being a guest speaker in one of our classes
- Participating in our speaker series and discuss your industry, company or projects
- Attending one of our networking events
- Being an industry mentor to one or more students
- Attending our Sustainability Careers Day in January
- Hosting a company tour or field trip
- Hire a co-op or internship student (May to August), or recruit from the graduating class for full-time positions
View our past events, or check out our industry partner information sheet.
Many thanks go to our current partners, including all those who have participated in our Speaker Series, our Guest Lectures, our Networking Events and our Co-Op / Internship Hosts.