Our Media Centre contains articles written by and about our past and current students, media pertaining to our program, and online resources focused on the field of sustainability.
Videos & Interviews with Our Past and Current Students
- Day out with Rylan Urban: Founder of Energyhub.org!
- Day out with Rishabh Nanda: Sustainability Star!
- Day out with Jeffery Chan - Alumni, University of Toronto, MSc in Sustainability Management
- Day out with Kristy Mlakar - Alumni, Master of Science in Sustainability Management, University of Toronto
- Day out with Bipin Tiwari - Learn about Sustainability Management Program from University of Toronto!
- Day out with May Lim - Learn about the best Sustainability Management Program in the world!
- Day out with Nate: Learn why Nate joined MscSM program, University of Toronto
- Day out with Conner Tidd: Learn about merits of joining MScSM program, University of Toronto!
To view more video interviews, click here.
Articles By Our Past and Current Students
Nate Van Beilen - Class of 2017- wrote "What Makes Sustainability Reports Shine? Vision, Culture and Leadership" for TSSS
Mayur Mukati - Class of 2017 - wrote an article titled "3 Lessons Learned to be a Sustainability Leader for the future" for UCRSEA
David Harary - Class 2017 - publishes an article in Zondits entitled Carbon Tax Decision in Massachusetts is Underway.
David Harary - Class 2017 graduating student - writes article for Harvard Kennedy School Review: "The Key for Liberals on Climate: Pushing Harder for National Security"
Class of 2016 alumnus Jeff Chan's article on how his MScSM degree helped him with his co-op position in the business world is available here.
Anureet Kaur - Class of 2016 - writes LinkedIn article on how to create a career and find jobs in the Corporate Social Responsibility Field.
Articles About Our Past and Current Students
Faizan Ahmend, Rahim Khanani and Tarun Koshy's Senior Capstone Project, entitled, "Recycling labels increase campus waste diversion rate by 164%" is posted on employer partner CleanRiver's website.
Article on the TSSS website about Class 2017 alumni Kevin Jakiela and Conner Tidd and their startup company: The Uber of Urban Farming: Just Vertical may become the biggest farmer while owning no land.
Lulu Li's sustainability story is featured in Bmeaningful article on Young Professional Series.
An article featuring Andrew Orawiec's interview on the Crystal Serenity and his work in northern tourism is found here.
The MScSM Program staff and faculty have compiled a list of websites that are checked on a regular basis for news and information related to sustainability.