Bachelor of Arts • Economics, Geography and International Trade • State University of New York at Buffalo
- David's article in Zondits on Carbon Tax Decision is Massachusetts is Underway
- David named as one of Green Biz 30 Under 30
- David publishes article for Cornell International Affairs Review on Remote Sensing Satellites as a Solution Towards Anticipating Food and Water Wars
- David publishes article for Kennedy School Review on the Key for Liberals on Climate: Pushing harder for National Security
- Congratulations to David on achieving a spot on the 2016 Corporate Knights Top 30 Under 30 List! See the article here.
- IMI article on David as a World-Class Change Maker
- Harary, D. C. (2016). "Joint-Value Creation Between Marine Protected Areas and the Private Sector." Inquiries Journal, 8(12). Retrieved from http://www.inquiriesjournal.com/a?id=1505
- David's article in the Harvard Kennedy School Review on framing climate change as an issue for national security (May 2017). Congratulations David!
- David's article in the Cornell International Affairs Review on Remote Sensing Satellites as a Solution Towards Anticipating Food and Water Wars
- David's article as a guest contributor for NewSecurityBeat: African FreeTrade Could Increase Resilience to Climate Change and Conflict
- David's article published in Slate Magazine in August 2019: Space Wars Threaten Earthly Intelligence
- David named as a Climate and Security Advisory Group Fellow for 2019-2020 (November 2019)
- David's article in The National Interest Magazine titled Water War: America is Losing Credibility in the Egypt-Ethiopia Dam Dispute (October 2020)
David's MScSM Internship: NOAA
(Download full version here)