Welcome to Drop-in Sports at UTM
No standings, no stats, no commitment; join us for Drop-In Sports at UTM, no experience is required! The drop-in schedule is updated daily, so be sure to check the website calendar to stay up-to-date on current drop-in sports available.
UTM offers multiple drop-in sport opportunities through our department, both indoors and outdoors drop-in sports are available such as:
Field Sports (Outdoor)
Drop-in Sports are available to:
- All incidental fee-paying students enrolled in the current semester
- UTM staff and faculty with an active RAWC Membership
- RAWC members with an active membership
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Check-out the daily schedule to see what is happening at the RAWC using the Master Drop-In Calendar
- Scan your T-card to check-in with the RAWC Welcome Desk Staff. We encourage participants to come no earlier than 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of the drop-in session.
- Enter the RAWC to lock up your belongings in the changerooms or make your way to the outdoor facility
- Once checked-in, participants must keep their T-cards with them when in the facilities
- We encourage participants to come dress ready to play
- Bring your own lock or purchase one from the RAWC Welcome Desk to lock up your belongings
- Change rooms & lockers are now available for 3-Hours
- Be sure you are ready to be active. Let’s see those colorful t-shirts, running shoes shorts and/or jogging pants.
- We are now offering Women's Only drop-in sports!
- Reservations can be made for Drop-In Women’s Only minimum 48hours in advance
- Courts can be reserved for Drop-In Squash, Table Tennis and Tennis minimum 48 hours in advance or you can walk up to the desk to reserve the court
- Please Note: Standby procedures will be in place should you not attend your reserved hours. Be sure to check out the Court Booking page for more details
- Face Masks are welcomed while in our facilities
- Games/Scrimmages will be permitted on the fields and courts
- REMEMBER: Please share the space with other UTM participants and be welcoming of all skill levels
BORROWING EQUIPMENT DETAILS
- The RAWC Welcome desk will have the following equipment available to rent for your sport experience
- Footballs, Ultimate Discs(frisbees), Outdoor Soccer Ball, Outdoor Beach Volleyball, Tennis Racquets for Outdoor use only
- Squash Racquets & Balls, Tennis Racquets & Ball, Badminton Racquets & Shuttles (birdies), Indoor Soccer Balls, Basketballs, Volleyballs, Cricket Bats & Balls are for Indoor use only
- If not return back to the Welcome Desk, students will be charged a replacement fee for the equipment
- Respect the equipment and use it for its purpose ONLY
- Equipment will be sanitized after every use by RAWC staff
- Should you have your own equipment, we encourage you to bring it!
- I.E. badminton racquet, squash racquet, basketball, etc.
- There is limited amount of equipment that is offered to our users be sure to share with others while in our space
- You will only be required to sign out 1 piece of the equipment.
- I.E. Students/Members can borrow 1 badminton birdie and 1 badminton racquet but not two badminton racquets.
If you wish to borrow equipment, please follow these steps:
- Ask the welcome desk staff if they have any equipment available for the specific drop-in sport when you arrive
- For example, if I registered for Badminton, I will need a racquet and a birdie
- Provide your T-Card to sign-out the equipment
- Use the equipment in the specific facility and have fun!
- Once booking is complete, return the equipment back to the Welcome Desk/Eagles Tent
- Provide the staff with your T-card to sign-out the equipment
*In-person programs are subject to change due to provincial health regulations.
For any inquiries on Drop-In Sport programming at UTM, please email email@example.com.