Welcome to Drop-in Sports at UTM
No standings, no stats, no commitment; join us for Drop-In Sports at UTM, no experience is required! The drop-in schedule is updated daily, so be sure to check the website calendar to stay up-to-date on current drop-in sports available.
UTM offers multiple drop-in sport opportunities through our department, both indoors and outdoors drop-in sports are available such as:
- Beach Volleyball
- Bean-bag Toss
- Indoor Cricket
- Field Sports (Outdoor)
- Indoor Soccer
- Table Tennis
Drop-in Sports are available to:
- All incidental fee-paying students enrolled in the current semester
- UTM staff and faculty with an active RAWC Membership
- RAWC members with an active membership
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Check-out the daily schedule to see what is happening at the RAWC using the Master Drop-In Calendar
- Scan your T-card to check-in with the RAWC Welcome Desk Staff. We encourage participants to come no earlier than 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of the drop-in session.
- Enter the RAWC to lock up your belongings in the changerooms or make your way to the outdoor facility
- Once checked-in, participants must keep their T-cards with them when in the facilities
- We encourage participants to come dress ready to play
- Bring your own lock or purchase one from the RAWC Welcome Desk to lock up your belongings
- Change rooms & lockers are now available for 3-Hours
- Be sure you are ready to be active. Let’s see those colorful t-shirts, running shoes shorts and/or jogging pants.
- We are now offering Women's Only drop-in sports!
- Reservations can be made for Drop-In Women’s Only minimum 48hours in advance
- Courts can be reserved for Drop-In Squash, Table Tennis and Tennis minimum 48 hours in advance or you can walk up to the desk to reserve the court
- Please Note: Standby procedures will be in place should you not attend your reserved hours. Be sure to check out the Court Booking page for more details
- Face Masks are welcomed while in our facilities
- Games/Scrimmages will be permitted on the fields and courts
- REMEMBER: Please share the space with other UTM participants and be welcoming of all skill levels
For sport specific protocols and etiquette for Drop-In Sports, click here
BORROWING EQUIPMENT DETAILS
- The RAWC Welcome desk will have the following equipment available to rent for your sport experience
- Footballs, Ultimate Discs(frisbees), Outdoor Soccer Ball, Outdoor Beach Volleyball, Tennis Racquets for Outdoor use only
- Squash Racquets & Balls, Tennis Racquets & Ball, Badminton Racquets & Shuttles (birdies), Indoor Soccer Balls, Basketballs, Volleyballs, Cricket Bats & Balls are for Indoor use only
- If not return back to the Welcome Desk, students will be charged for the equipment
- Respect the equipment and use it for its purpose ONLY
- Equipment will be sanitized after every use by RAWC staff
- Should you have your own equipment, we encourage you to bring it!
- I.E. badminton racquet, squash racquet, basketball, etc.
- There is limited amount of equipment that is offered to our users be sure to share with others while in our space
If you wish to borrow equipment, please follow these steps:
- Ask the welcome desk staff if they have any equipment available for the specific drop-in sport when you arrive
- For example, if I registered for Badminton, I will need a racquet and a birdie
- Provide your T-Card to sign-out the equipment
- Use the equipment in the specific facility and have fun!
- Once booking is complete, return the equipment back to the Welcome Desk/Eagles Tent
- Provide the staff with your T-card to sign-out the equipment
*In-person programs are subject to change due to provincial health regulations.
For any inquiries on Drop-In Sport programming at UTM, please email email@example.com.