UTM Moves is a brand-new campus program, which inspires and motivates UTM students to embed physical activity into their day-to-day routines. Through diverse programming and engagement initiatives, UTM Moves promotes the benefits of physical activity to overall wellbeing and academic success, and aims to make physical activity accessible, inclusive, and fun for all UTM students.
Join us for outdoor campus walks, led by UTM Moves student staff! Open to all UTM students, at all fitness levels.
- Meet and socialize with fellow UTM students
- Enjoy a nice brisk walk immersed in beautiful campus scenery
- Experience walking's many mental health benefit
- Ensure to bring water and appropriate clothing for the weather.
- Although this is a drop in session, registration is still strongly encouraged.
- Meet in the RAWC Lobby.
Occurs weekly every Mondays at 1:10-2:00pm, Wednesdays at 2:10pm-3:00pm, and Fridays at 1:10-2:00pm.