Fitness and Recreation
UTM offers a variety of fitness and recreational programming to meet your needs, interests and goals. Learn more about each program below:
FALL 2021 VIRTUAL & IN-PERSON GROUP FITNESS SCHEDULE
Provincial Proof of Vaccine Requirement
In accordance with the Province of Ontario Passport Certificate Regulation and effective September 22, 2021, all participants accessing indoor sport, recreation and fitness facilities must be fully vaccinated (2 doses plus 14 days). The regulation can be found here.
Please note that all Sport & Rec participants of indoor programming are required to show proof of vaccination and complete a screening on the day of your visit.
Proof of Vaccination Requirement:
Participants ages 18 years or older in Sport and Rec registered programs must be fully vaccinated – 2 doses +14 days in order to participate.
Please be ready to confirm proof of vaccination on the day of your visit:
- If you have a valid UTOR-ID: Please ensure you have uploaded your proof of vaccination to UCHECK. We will need to see a UCHECK green screen to confirm access. When the Ontario government vaccine passport app comes online, you will also be required to show your Ontario Vaccine Certificate.
- If you do not have a UTOR-ID: Please be ready to show proof of full vaccination and government issued ID on-site when checking in. When the Ontario government vaccine passport app comes online, you will be required to show your Ontario Vaccine Certificate. Note that no exemptions will be accommodated at this time.
Sport & Rec participants must complete a pre-visit screening form on the day of their visit before accessing facilities.
The pre-screening tools will be available online or printed copies will also be available at check-in if you do not have access to the online form.
- Screening tool for students, staff, faculty and librarians
- Screening tool for members of the community
Please be ready to present your completed screening form on the day of your visit:
- If you have a valid UTOR-ID: Please complete your UCHECK and show your green screen confirmation on the day of your visit.
- If you do not have a UTOR-ID: If you are unable to access the UCheck online self-assessment you can instead use a paper-based daily self-assessment found here.
VIRTUAL GROUP FITNESS
Can't make it in person? Not to worry, we offer group fitness classes, consultations and person training virtually. Visit our Virtual Programs page for more information.