Can I book an appointment using Ontario vaccine booking system?
International students can visit Ontario vaccine booking system to book an appointment for vaccinations.
- Select the dose you are booking for.
- Enter your postal code, birth year, and identification.
- Select "No Ontario health card" option.
- You can also make an appointment by calling into Provincial booking system at 1-833-943-9600
What documentation do I need to get my vaccinations?
As an international student with UHIP, you can book a vaccination appointment with any form of government-issued photo identification such as an Ontario card, passport, or status card.
- For more information, please visit:
Where can I get vaccinated through vaccine clinics or pharmacies?
International students can visit the vaccine location sites below to book an appointment or walk-in.
What are the steps that I need to book an appointment?
For local vaccine clinics, visit Peel region local vaccine clinics
- Scroll to the bottom to search for a clinic closest to where you live.
- Click on the link provided for the clinic to book an appointment or walk in to get vaccinated.
For pharmacy, visit COVID-19 pharmacy vaccine locations
- Type in your postal code or search by city.
- Select the pharmacy that is closest to you.
- Click on the link provided for the pharmacy to book an appointment OR walk in to the pharmacy to get vaccinated.