Studying in Canada

Students Studying

If you have any questions about applying for a study permit, please contact us at or 905-569-4716

To study in Canada, you may need a visitor visa and/or a study permit 

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) advises you to apply online whether you are outside of Canada or already in Canada as soon as you have all the required documents prepared.