Looking for work can be challenging during the best of times. Recent events (including the COVID 19 situation), has made things much more difficult. Both the UTM Career Centre and the International Education Centre are here to support. Please feel free to reach out to us for help.
UTM Career Centre can help with:
- One-on-one Employment Strategizing via online appointment
- One-on-one Career Counselling via online appointment
- Webinars on Quercus
- Same-day online resume critiques
- Labour market information
- Online mock interview preparation
- Live Chat – quick answers to your questions
International Education Centre can help with:
- Visa and immigration-related questions
- Questions about your Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP)
- Questions about OHIP
- Questions about your Study Permit
- Questions about obtaining a Social Insurance Number
The following are some tips to help during our current situation:
Remember, both the Career Centre and the International Education Centre are here to support you in your job search. Please contact us any time.
UTM Career Centre
Phone number: 905-828-5451 or 905-828-5264
International Education Centre
Phone number: 905-569-4716
Virtual appointments & Livechat available!