The International Education Centre (IEC) is dedicated to providing support for global students connected to the University of Toronto Mississauga. Should you have any questions, please contact us – we are happy to help you!
For general questions or help booking an appointment, you can call or email us.
In light of the changes to class delivery format removing the need for students to attend in person, effective Monday, March 16, 2020, the IEC has moved to virtual appointments. Drop-in and in-person appointments are no longer available. CLNx appointments will remain unchanged.
Please contact us via phone or email with any inquiries or to schedule an appointment. We would be happy to assist you.
Immigration Advising (1st & 2nd Year Students) - Appointments for first and second year students to get advice on immigration matters including:
- Study Permits
- Working on and off-campus
Immigration Advising (3rd Year & Beyond Students, Graduate Students and Recent Grads) - Upper year students (3rd year & beyond) and recent grads get advice on immigration matters including;
- Post-graduation work permit
- Co-op work permit
- Permanent residency
- Refugee status
Global Learning Advising - Learn how to add international experience to your studies via the exciting array of travel, study, research or internship opportunities available through Exchange, UTM Abroad and Global Classrooms. For Exchange related inquiries book with Andrew, for UTM Abroad and Global Classrooms book with Marlo.
Appointments can be booked Monday through Friday. Appointments are 30 minutes.
Follow these steps to book your appointment today:
- Log into CLN
- Under the CLN Dashboard menu on the left-hand side, click on “Appointments”
- Click “UTM (Mississauga)”
- Click “International Education Centre”
- Click “UTM IEC Appointments”
- Click “Book by Appointment Type”
- Find the Appointment Type you would like to book and click “Book”
- Available dates will appear on the left-hand side.
- Select a date and time.
- Enter your phone number & reason for booking.
- Click “Book Appointment”
- You will receive a confirmation email with detail for how to join your appointment.