Permanent Residency

Permanent Residency Banner

The International Education Centre offers

Student Advising
permanent residency advising for current UTM degree-seeking students, as well as those who graduated from UTM within the last 3 years.

Talk to our immigration advisor to learn more about the pathways to permanent residency and your options! Contact the International Education Centre for advice in-person, by telephone, or via email.

Are you interested in making Canada your permanent home?