If you are you looking for notary services for:
- Passports, student visas, study permits
- Transcripts or other academic documents
- Individual Tax Number (ITN)
- Letters of invitation
IEC provides free notarization, commissioning and certification services for students for the following:
- Certified copies of original documents
- Affidavits of an oath or solemn declaration
- Certification of photographs and documents supporting identity
- Statutory declarations
Contact us by calling 905- 569-4716 or emailing email@example.com to schedule an appointment for this service.
** Ensure that you bring the following to your appointment:
- Your original document - do not make or bring your own copies or send your original document with someone else.
- Sufficient personal identification, typically including a TCard plus a form of government-issued ID with a photo, such as a passport, driver's license or health card.
Note: All above IEC services are free for students. Faculty and staff should contact the Office of Student Affairs by calling 905-828-3872 to schedule an appointment for this type of service.
A notary public serves as a legal witness to the identified presenter's declaration of an original document's authenticity. If an original is not authentic, the notary aids in the prosecution of the presenter for making a false oath, attestation or solemn declaration.