Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

Starting March 15, 2016, foreign nationals who do not require a visitor visa and fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

Find out if you need an eTA or a visitor visa;

Apply for an eTA, if you are required to do so. Applications can be completed online. 

Confirm that you have the acceptable travel documents and documentation

If you have any questions, please visit the IEC during drop-in advising Monday to Friday from 1 pm to 4 pm.