Student Group Support
Student Group Support Job Family
Student Group Support roles provide outreach and training to student organizations related to programs and initiatives overseen by the Centre for Student Engagement including building student community, the Co-Curricular Record and UTM Engage App.
To see a complete description for the Student Group Support Job Family, please click here.
Some examples of positions that have been within the Student Group Support Job Family in the past:
- Co-Curricular Record (CCR) Assistants (work on initiatives such as CCR Workshops and CCR club support)
- Student Group Assistants (provide services to Student Organizations and highlighting their accomplishments)
- UTM Engage Assistants (support on growing the UTM Engage App user base and experience)
Meet The Team
Interested in learning more about the Student Group Support Job Family?
UTM Engage Assistant
Meet Derrick, a past UTM Engage Assistants. Watch the video below to learn about his experiences working with the Student Groups Team at the CSE.
Student Group Assistant
Meet Natalie, a past member of the Student Group Team! Watch the video below to learn more about her role and the initiatives she works on!
Ready to Apply?
If you are ready to apply, please visit our How To Apply page and ensure you have read through the application process and important dates.
For all questions and feedback regarding Hiring, please contact us:
- Room 2077, William G. Davis Building (Find us on a map here!)
- Phone: 905-828-3962
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org