Student Groups have the opportunity to get student leader positions recognized on an official institutional document, the Co-Curricular Record (CCR). Having your group CCR approved will help you:
- with the advertisement and promotion of your group
- get recognized for your involvement and skill development on an official university transcript that can be used in interviews and applications
- assist in the transition between the current executive team and incoming executive team
- receive the support of a UTM staff member and/or faculty member
- All student lead organizations must be recognized by the Student Organization Portal (SOP) before applying for CCR recognition. Learn more about SOP on the SOP website.
- If you are already SOP recognized, learn more about the CCR application process by selecting the appropriate category below.
Student Organizations fall under one of two categories:
New Student Organizations are organizations that have:
not received CCR validation previously OR who have not renewed their CCR status recently
Renewal Student Organizations are organizations that have:
renewed their CCR status recently
For additional support, all questions and feedback regarding the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), please contact the CCR Team by reaching out to:
Student Engagement Coordinator, Leadership, Mentorship & the Co-Curricular Record