The Co-Curricular Record offers opportunities that provide skill development — also known as competencies. For student groups, staff and faculty interested in applying to add an activity or position to the CCR, you can refer to the Learning and Competencies Framework for a detailed description of each competency.
These competencies are organized into six domains that provide the foundation for the Co-Curricular Record:
- Community and Global Engagement
- Interpersonal Engagement
- Knowledge Development and Application
- Novel and Adaptive Thinking
- Personal Growth and Development
- Practical Skills Development
The purpose of the domains and competencies is to serve as a resource and set of criteria for the programs and services on the CCR.
Explore the CCR Competencies
A full list of CCR competencies, with thorough details, is available as a PDF.
For additional support, all questions and feedback regarding the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), please contact the CCR Team by reaching out to:
Student Engagement Coordinator, Leadership, Mentorship & the Co-Curricular Record
- CSE Connect Corner - DV2077 (Find us on a map here!)
- Phone: 905-828-3962
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org