Apply to be a Community Leader for 2024! Our Winter 2024 Applications are now open. Deadline to apply is Friday, December 1st at 11:59 pm. CLDP Application Form
What is the Community Leadership Development Program?
The Community Leadership Development Program (CLDP) is a unique year-long volunteer opportunity that allows students to volunteer as community leaders while also engaging in online training and workshops to develop leadership skills!
As a volunteer in the CLDP program, you will be considered a 'Community Leader'. Your time will be spent supporting one of three streams in our department:
1. Access and Inclusion Programs (Access Days, Black Excellence Orientation, and/or Inclusion Event Assistants)
3. STEAM Programs (STEAM Days & STEAM Mentorship Academy)
As a Community Leader, you will help lead, develop and facilitate CSE programs as well as support UTM staff and community partners. You will also have the opportunity to volunteer for any additional events with the CSE throughout the year.
- Submit an application for the program
- Complete the online CLDP training modules
- Complete 40 hours of volunteering from October to April with the CSE
- Submit the CL Leadership Workbook by the end of the year
- Complete all reflection and assessment documents
- Volunteer and support additional large-scale CSE events such as Exam Jam
- Optional: Exclusive opportunity to apply to represent one of six students attending the Collegiate Leadership Competition
Application Process & Training
Applications for Winter 2023 are now OPEN!
Apply to be a Community Leader for our Winter semester!
To be considered for the CLDP Program, please complete the CLDP Application Form by the deadline.
This program is approved on the Co-Curricular Record!
For all questions and feedback regarding Community Leadership Development Program, please contact:
- Email: email@example.com