Financing your education is an investment, and from time to time, we can all use a little support. We are proud to offer grants and bursaries for students who demonstrate financial need. As these funds are intended to support your education, they are non-repayable, meaning that you will not be asked to pay it back.
In addition to the UTM Grant, we encourage you to consider applying for other UTM and U of T bursaries. Explore all of the funding opportunities that are available to you!
- UTM Grant
- U of T Emergency Grant*
- Bursary for Students with Disabilities
- University of Toronto Grant For Individuals in Extended Society Care
- Noah Meltz Program for Part-time Students
- University of Toronto Advance Planning for Students (UTAPS) (NEW for 2023-2024: all OSAP students must submit an application to be considered)
- University of Toronto Mississauga Students’ Union Bursaries
- Experiential Learning Bursary Application for students enrolled in EL Courses
*Students seeking emergency grant assistance are encouraged to book an appointment with a Financial Aid Advisor through AskRegistrar prior to applying. This will ensure that your application is prioritized so that funding can be issued as soon as possible.