In order to graduate, you must complete your degree and program requirements. The following resources are critical to supporting you as you work toward graduation:
- Degree requirements
- Program entry requirements
- Program completion requirements
- Academic policies
- Dates, times, and locations of courses offered at UTM
- Plan your weekly schedule
- Check which requirements you have completed, and which are outstanding
- Plan your degree
- Review your academic history
- Calculate your CGPA, SGPA, and AGPA
- Explore useful academic resources
- Read the how-to article
Use the Correct Academic Calendar
- Follow the program requirements listed in the Academic Calendar for the Session that you enrolled in the program (e.g. If you enrolled into a program in the summer of 2018, you would follow the program requirements listed in the 2018-19 Academic Calendar). Make sure to check your program requirements each time you consider adding or changing courses, or if you consider changing programs of study.
- Follow the degree requirements listed in the Academic Calendar for the Session you were admitted to the university as a degree student (e.g. If you were admitted to the University beginning September 2022, you would follow the degree requirements listed in the 2022-23 Academic Calendar).
- For a degree review, meet with an Academic Advisor in the Office of the Registrar.
- To review your program completion requirements, meet with your Departmental Advisor. You can find their contact information in the Academic Calendar. Departments do not have the authority to waive degree requirements.