Conflicts and Religious Accommodations
While every effort is made to prevent conflicts in the final exam schedule, some are unavoidable. Students who have an exam conflict, or require an accommodation due to religious observance can submit the Exam Conflict Form to receive a modified exam schedule.
- The request deadline for reporting December 2023 final exams is November 23, 2023 at 9am.
- You are scheduled to write two University of Toronto final exams on the same day, at the same time.
- You have a conflict with an exam at another U of T campus.
|Three exams on one day|
- You are scheduled to write three exams in one business day.
|Three consecutive exams|
- You are scheduled to write three exams in three consecutive time slots. For example:
- 1:00 pm, 5:00 pm, and 9:00 am
- 5:00 pm, 9:00 am, and 1:00 pm
- Your final exam is in conflict with a religious observance (for example, Ramadan)