Conflicts and Religious Accommodations
While every effort is made to prevent conflicts in the final exam schedule, some are unavoidable. Students who require an accommodation as outlined below can submit a request to our office.
Submit the Exam Conflict form by November 25, 2021
Standard Exam Conflicts and Religious Accommodations
Students who identify in any of the following scenarios are responsible for declaring their exam conflict, or to request a religious accommodation online by the deadline date.
- If you are scheduled to write two University of Toronto final exams on the same day, at the same time.
- If you are scheduled to write three exams in one day.
- If you are scheduled to write three consecutive exams (e.g., at 1pm, 5pm, and 9am the next day or if you are writing at 5pm, 9am, and 1pm).
- If you have a conflict with an exam at another U of T campus.
- If your final exam is in conflict with a religious observance.
Time Zone Conflicts
Students who are physically in a different time zone may request an accommodation if they are experiencing significant challenges that make it difficult to complete their final exam during their local time. The decision to approve a time zone conflict and arrange an accommodation is at the discretion of the course instructor.