Students at Convocation

To obtain a new copy of your diploma that reflects the name change you requested, submit the Replacement Diploma Request Form along with the $80.00 fee to the Office of Convocation. You will also be required to return your original diploma (the diploma that you will receive at your convocation ceremony).

Replacing a lost diploma is a difficult process, so please follow these step-by-step instructions and tips to ensure successful delivery.

Please see the Graduation Checklist found on the Office of Convocation website for additional information.