Exam Reproduction Requests
Students may order a copy of their final exam to review their answers, and how their exam was evaluated after their final grades are available on ACORN.
For information about the fee associated with exam reproduction requests, please visit the Administrative Fees page.
- It can take at least four business weeks to process your request once the payment has been received.
- You will receive an email when the exam is ready to be downloaded.
- Delays may occur due to high volume of requests, or if your instructor has not returned the graded exam to the Office of the Registrar.
- Exams are typically available to be reproduced 4-5 weeks after the end of the exam period. December exams will be available to be reproduced after February deferred exams.
- You can only request exams that were written within the past six months.
- Unpaid reproduction requests will automatically expire six months after the exams were written.
Cancelling a Request
- If you have not made your payment, you can cancel your request by clicking the "Remove request" link.
Exam Re-Read Requests
Students who have reviewed their exam copy may request to have their final exam re-read within 6 months of the date of the exam. As part of your request, you will need to provide sufficient evidence as to why your exam merits a re-assessment.
- It can take at least three weeks to process your request.
- You can only request a Re-Read for a final exam after you have paid for a reproduction request of the exam.
- Your instructor reserves the right to refuse to re-read your exam.
- Re-read requests may result in your mark increasing, decreasing, or no change at all. The results of the re-read are final.