Transcripts can be ordered directly online through your ACORN account. Click on the “Order Transcripts” tab.

If you do not remember your UTORid, you can visit the Information & Instructional Technology Help Desk with valid government issued photo identification for assistance. Alternatively you can order a transcript using a paper request form from the University of Toronto Transcript Centre.

Please note: Transcripts will not be released if you have any financial holds on account. If you have a clear balance, you must provide a credit card number.

Can I remove a course from my transcript?
Once a course has been completed it can only be removed under extreme extenuating circumstances presented through a petition to the Committee on Standing. Be aware that petitions for removal of a completed course are not normally granted. If you wish to proceed, follow the instructions for petitioning and be sure to attach clear and concise documentation to support your case.

If you require assistance, please contact the Office of the Registrar, 905-828-5399.

Click here to view the Graduation & Transcripts section of our Frequently Asked Questions database.