To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, our sport and fitness programs and RAWC facilities are suspended until further notice. For more information and updates, please visit COVID-19 information and resources for the U of T community
No standings, no stats, no commitment; join fellow UTM sport enthusiasts for informal game or practice your sport skills solo! UTM allows multiple drop-in sports both within the Recreation, Athletics and Wellness Centre and Sport fields which include:
Equipment lending, including balls and racquets, can be signed out at the main Welcome Desk.
DROP-IN ACTIVITIES REMINDERS:
- Students must access the gymnasium/sport playing field by using their T-Card or RAWC Membership card
- Students must keep their cards on them at all times
- Must be in dressed in athletic attire to participate
- For example; non-marking running shoes, t-shirt, shorts, jogging pants, long-sleeve, etc.
- All belongings must be left in the change room i.e. backpacks, jackets, etc.
- Changing in the gym is strictly prohibited
- Equipment is available to rent but limited quality is available.
- You can rent a basketball, soccer ball, volleyball, badminton racquet, table tennis paddles, cricket bat, etc.
- There is no charge to rent equipment
- A charge may be implemented for any lost/stolen items.
- All playing areas will be a first come first serve basis
- Drop-In Sport times vary due to the Sport Programming, Fitness Programming and other special events that take place.
- All times are subject to change without notice; however, every effort will be made to notify members of cancellations promptly.
- For the most current schedule, please visit the calendar section of the website or contact the Welcome Desk.
For any inquiries on Drop-In Sport programming at UTM, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.