Martin (Shi Yu)
Martin (Shi Yu)- RAWC Personal Trainer
Martin is a certified personal trainer who is very passionate about fitness. Martin's athletic background includes table tennis, swimming and martial arts. His dream is to empower others through training and to transition them into a healthy and active lifestyle. His goal is to help every client reach their personal goal while maximizing their physiological potential. Martin is always reading new research topics on human kinetics and nutrition in order to maximize the results of every single session. He is also fluent in Mandarin and would be more than happy to communicate with you in Mandarin.
"Live your life by being the best you can be"
"No brains, No gains".
If you would like to discuss your goals and how to get there, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Expertise
- Muscle and Strength Conditioning
- Core Training Development
- Weight Management
- Flexibility and Mobility Training
- Bachelor of Science - University of Toronto
- Heart and Stroke Foundation Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- CFP Personal Trainer Specialist
- Heart and Stroke Foundation Emergency First Aid
- Taekwondo Black Belt Certification