Grants and Bursaries
Financing your education is an investment, and from time to time, we can all use a little support. We are proud to offer grants and bursaries for students who demonstrate financial need. As these funds are intended to support your education, they are non-repayable, meaning that you will not be asked to pay it back.
In addition to the UTM Grant, we encourage you to consider applying for other UTM and U of T bursaries. Explore all of the funding opportunities that are available to you!
- UTM Grant
- U of T Emergency Grant
- Bursary for Students with Disabilities
- University of Toronto Crown Ward Grant
- Noah Meltz Program for Part-time Students
- University of Toronto Advance Planning for Students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Students’ Union Bursaries
- Experiential Learning Bursary Application form (PDF) for students enrolled in EL Courses
The University of Toronto is working to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, including providing emergency financial support and work-study opportunities for students. Students can refer to the Funding Opportunity Directory, which provides resources to access those university financial aid supports as well as provincial and federal government programs.