Exam Reproduction Requests
Students may order a copy of their final exam to review their answers, and how their exam was evaluated after their final grades are available on ACORN. There is $15 fee for each exam reproduction request.
- It can take at least four business weeks to process your request once the payment has been received.
- You will receive an email when the exam is ready to be downloaded.
- Delays may occur due to high volume of requests, or if your instructor has not returned the graded exam to the Office of the Registrar.
- Exams are typically available to be reproduced 4-5 weeks after the end of the exam period. December exams will be available to be reproduced after February deferred exams.
- You can only request exams that were written within the past six months.
- Unpaid reproduction requests will automatically expire six months after the exams were written.
Cancelling a Request
- If you have not made your payment, you can cancel your request by clicking the "Remove request" link.
Exam Re-Read Requests
Students who have reviewed their exam copy may request to have their final exam re-read within 6 months of the date of the exam. As part of your request, you will need to provide sufficient evidence as to why your exam merits a re-assessment.
- It can take at least three weeks to process your request.
- You can only request a Re-Read for a final exam after you have paid for a reproduction request of the exam.
- Your instructor reserves the right to refuse to re-read your exam.
- Re-read requests may result in your mark increasing, decreasing, or no change at all. The results of the re-read are final.