We value the partnership with secondary school guidance counsellors throughout the application process. We rely on school counselling staff in all jurisdictions to reinforce the university’s application requirements and deadlines and to highlight our admission requirements.
Black Access to Educational Excellence Initiative Dismantles Barriers
by Deborah Peart
Table of Contents:
No new programs have been announced for the 2023-24 academic year.
Starting with the 2024-25 academic year, Forensic Anthropology will require MHF4U (Advanced Functions), in addition to ENG4U (English) and SBI4U (Biology).
No programs have been renamed for the 2023-24 academic year.
The Bioinformatics Specialist program has been suspended.
Admission Update Regarding COVID-19
We understand this is a stressful time for students preparing for post-secondary studies. We will continue to monitor the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the school year and will be as flexible as possible throughout the admission process. Here is some guidance and pieces of advice:
- We've updated our Resources for Counsellors page to provide you with guidance to support students who have applied to U of T as well as those who are exploring their options.
- The University of Toronto has renewed its commitment to inclusive learning environments, transformative research and a safe, healthy community. Find out more about how we're doing by visiting the UTogether website.
University of Toronto Counsellor Community Mailing List
Stay up-to-date with the latest application news and receive invitations to events for the counselling community from across U of T.
Black Access to Educational Excellence (BAEE@UTM) Newsletter
A quarterly newsletter for students, counsellors, and parents with updates about the Black Access to Educational Excellence (BAEE@UTM) initiative, useful resources, and other important information for Black students.
Browse our library of recorded information sessions and explore the opportunities and experiences that await you at U of T — on your own time.
Our unique and dynamic programs, our vibrant campus, and our diverse community of students, faculty, and alumni. Learn why else 16,000 students call us home.
Our recruitment staff and student ambassadors are ready to help you discover the University of Toronto and build your path to joining us in the fall.
Other Useful Resources & Links
- How We Rank Worldwide
- National Scholarships
- Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships
- 2023-24 Undergraduate Admissions Bulletin (PDF)
- 2023-24 International Undergraduate Admissions Bulletin (PDF)
- Application Deadlines
- Housing Services
Icons by Icons8