Internal U of T Transfer
Admission will be based on your overall academic record and your most recent year of full-time studies. Competitive applicants usually have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 2.5. In addition, all program prerequisites must be met.
University of Toronto students who would like to transfer to U of T Mississauga may do so in one of the following ways:
- For full-time studies, apply using the Internal Application.
- For part-time studies, apply using the Part-Time Application.
Use the University of Toronto Internal Application if you have previously registered at the University of Toronto in a degree, Pre-University program, or as either a Non-degree or Visiting Student (this does not include Continuing Education studies).
If you are admitted with acceptable standing at the Faculty of Arts & Science, U of T Scarborough and/or the Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape & Design, you do not need to apply for a Transfer Credit Assessment. Your courses and grades will be automatically retained and remain on ACORN.
There are a few exceptions to the above:
- If you are admitted with acceptable standing from another U of T undergraduate division not mentioned above (e.g. Applied Science and Engineering, Music, Physical Education and Health), you must submit the transfer credit application and upload all supporting documentation (where required).
- If during/after your studies at the Faculty of Arts & Science, U of T Scarborough and/or the Daniels Faculty of Landscape, Architecture & Design, you completed courses at an institution outside of U of T, you must submit the transfer credit application for those non-U of T courses.
A Few Notes
- Internal transfer applicants are required to submit a non-refundable application fee of $90.
- If required, applicants may also be subject to the $30 processing fee after receiving admission to U of T Mississauga (see exceptions above).
- If you have completed an undergraduate degree at U of T, you may complete a second undergraduate degree at U of T Mississauga provided that the second degree is different than your former (e.g. if you completed an HBA at the Faculty of Arts & Science, you may not complete a second HBA at U of T Mississauga).
- If you have previously attended U of T Mississauga and wish to return after an absence of at least 12 consecutive months, you would need to complete a Request to Re-Activate Student Record Form and speak with the Office of the Registrar.
- If you are experiencing any technical difficulties with the online application, please direct them to the OUAC.