Students with previous CEGEP studies may be eligible to receive transfer credit for academic courses where a minimum grade of 65% is achieved.
Transfer credits will be assessed and awarded after you have been admitted to U of T Mississauga, submitted the transfer credit application and processing fee, and uploaded all supporting documentation.
- Completed less than 14 academic courses - no transfer credit.
- Completed between 14 and 21 academic courses - up to a maximum of 3.0 FCE credit.
- Completed greater than 22 academic courses - up to a maximum of 5.0 FCE credit. Applicants to Commerce or Management are limited to a maximum of 3.5 FCE transfer credits.
- 109- courses are generally not considered academic credits
- Business, Commerce/Management, and Economics courses completed outside of institutions recognized by Universities Canada are not eligible for transfer credit
- Applicants who complete 14 or more courses are not eligible to apply for Computer Science, Mathematics, and Statistics.