In-person campus tours are back! We are excited to welcome prospective undergraduate students on campus once again, with a modified route and safety precautions to safeguard the health of our guests, tour staff, and the university community.
There are many ways to see our beautiful campus: in-person or virtually, led by a Tour Guide or on your own time. Find out what makes our campus special — exceptional people, state-of-the-art facilities, and a breathtaking, forested campus!
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays: 11:00am or 2:00pm ET
Preparing For Your Tour
Checking In: Don't get lost! We've created useful walking directions, with step-by-step images, to help you find your way to our office when you get to campus.
Getting Here: Full directions to campus, transit and parking information are all available on the Directions & Parking page of our website.
What To Wear: Find your sweater, coat, boots, and/or umbrella because our tours will take place in rain or shine! Please dress appropriately.
Questions? Do you have any about our tour, concerns about our safety protocols, or require an accommodation to make your tour accessible? Contact us as soon as possible.
Updated COVID-19 Protocols
The University of Toronto is committed to doing its part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. To safeguard the health of our guests, tour staff, and the university community, U of T has implemented the following protocols:
- Visitors must be masked for the entire duration of the tour. In light of the recent provincial trends, the University will continue its requirement to wear masks in certain settings until June 30, 2022. Learn more.
- The Student Recruitment & Admissions Office will be closed to visitors except for check-in 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- After checking in, visitors will wait for the tour to start in a designated outdoor area across from the SRA Office entrance.
- Campus tours are limited to prospective undergraduate students. Tour groups are capped at 30 visitors and limited to two guests per prospective student.
- Tours will not enter any student residences.
- Recruitment officers are available to meet with prospective students and their families virtually. After your tour, we will follow up with an opportunity to book an online meeting with someone from our team.
Learn more by visiting our UTogether information hub for more information on the University of Toronto's COVID protocols.
Virtual Campus Tours
Check out our campus from the comfort of your own home, no matter where you are in the world! Our virtual campus tours lets you explore our campus through 360-degree panoramas, curated image galleries, and insightful videos about the people and places that make up our community. Take a dive into the incredible research taking place on campus, visit the apiary, learn about the opportunities available to help you flourish.
Group / School Tours
We ask for at least two weeks prior notice for a group tour booking in order to allow adequate time to facilitate your request.
Are you a guidance counsellor, teacher, or community member interested in bringing a group to campus? If you are bringing a group of 10 or more people, our team is happy to facilitate a group tour or create a program to meet your needs. We also have extensive experience working with Specialist High Skills Majors, Grade 10 career classes, and more!
If you are interested in one of our joint degree and diploma programs with Sheridan Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, you are invited to visit Sheridan's Trafalgar Campus, only about a 15-minute drive from our campus!