A part-time student is one taking less than a 60% course load in a certificate, degree, or diploma program. Most programs at U of T Mississauga enable you to complete a U of T degree on a part-time basis with a few exceptions. The admission requirements are the same as for full-time students and no exceptions are made.
University of Toronto has contracted with the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) to provide application processing services. When you begin the application process, you will be transferred to the OUAC website where you will complete and submit your application. You will be required to create an OUAC Account (if you do not already have one). You may have only one OUAC Account. Please direct any application process questions to the OUAC.
A Few Notes
- A non-refundable fee of $90 is required to process your application.
- Please review the application deadline dates prior to accessing the application form.
- If you are attending a daytime program in secondary school, do not use this form. Instead, apply the same way as applicants intending to study full-time (using one of the OUAC applications).
- Although most programs may be taken part-time, students who are only able to attend classes in the evening should consult the online course timetable since not every course is offered in the evening.
- If you were previously registered at the University of Toronto and want to return part-time to the same faculty or division you attended previously, contact your former Registrar’s Office to determine whether you are eligible to re-register or are required to re-apply using this application.
- Applicants currently registered at another institution are not eligible to enrol in the summer session.