We're glad to see you're interested in becoming an Eagle! You've done your research, you know what's expected of you, and you know what you want. It's now time to apply.
Most applicants will apply online through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC). They've also created useful Application Guides in addition to the information below that can guide you through the process.
Quick Links on this page:
All applicants will apply using the OUAC Undergraduate Application.
If you are not a current Ontario high school student, please note that in addition to the OUAC application service fee, a non-refundable University of Toronto supplementary fee of $90 is required.
International students have the option to apply directly to the University of Toronto if they do not wish to apply to any other post-secondary institution in Ontario. You can only use this application if you meet the following requirements below. Contact us if you have any questions about this procedure.
- You are only applying to the University of Toronto, AND
- You currently reside outside of Canada, AND
- You are not currently studying, or have not previously studied, in Canada, AND
- You have not already applied to the University of Toronto using the OUAC Undergraduate Application
If you are interested in pursuing undergraduate programs at UTM, but do not hold the published admission requirements, you may be eligible for one of our many alternative application pathways:
- Bridging Pathway: Mature students who do not meet traditional admission requirements are welcome to join us for the opportunity for successful direct admission to university level studies.
- Part-Time Students: A part-time student is one taking less than a 60% course load in a certificate, degree, or diploma program. Take a lighter load and do it part-time.
- Second Degree: What's better than one U of T degree? Two U of T degrees.
- Internal U of T Transfer: 1 University; 3 Campuses. Are you interested in transferring your U of T studies to another campus?
- Non-Degree & Visiting: Do you want to take courses at UTM for your home institution? Or perhaps you wish to take some additional courses for post-grad work or simply because you are interested in the material.
- Senior Citizen Student: If you are at least 65 years of age by the first day of the term may register with special conditions.
- Refugee Pathway: We understand that many refugees coming to Canada have unique situations and varied educational backgrounds. We can help.
Now that you've applied, you may be required to complete additional steps, as well as some that are optional based on your application status. These will all be outlined in the JOIN U of T Applicant Website, which you will get access to approximately one week after applying.