Minimum Requirements for Consideration
As an Ontario High School student, you can find out program admission requirements listed on each program page. Generally speaking, all programs require:
- High school diploma (OSSD)
- At least six (6) Grade 12 U or M courses
- One of the above six courses must be ENG4U (minimum grade of 70%)
- Minimum overall average (ENG4U + best five grade 12 U or M courses) of at least 75%
- Proof of adequate English facility, if necessary. For more details, visit the English Language Facility section of the site.
A Few Notes:
- If a Grade 12 mark is not available, we will use a corresponding Grade 11 course's mark.
- Every program recommends competitive averages; meeting these minimum requirements does not guarantee you admission to the University.
- Admission is subject to space availability and competition.
- We reserve the right to give preference to students whose marks are the result of a single attempt at each course.