Outstanding Program Performance Award Winners for UTM Anthropology
- 2020: Isra Sahir
- 2019: Gabriel Tran
- 2018: Sara Lopez
- 2017: Kayleigh Jalsevac and Donna Winter
- 2016: Sebastian Burghardt
- 2015: Alexandra Cecelia Johansen
- 2014: Rhonda Dona Casey Norto
- 2013: Matthew Resendes Medeiros
- 2012: Victoria Catherine Jackson
Snil “Sunny” Sahanan Memorial Scholarship
Visit the Snil “Sunny” Sahanan Memorial Scholarship page for eligibility, criteria and application form.
Undergraduate Student Experience Fund
The Undergraduate Student Experience Fund may provide funding to UTM Anthropology undergraduate students for approved expenses relating to:
- student participation in local conferences to present research findings;
- individual student attendance at career / professional development conferences; or
- student participation in a non-UTM field school (typically not supplies or equipment).
Funding is limited. If the fund is depleted at any time during the year, additional funding will not be available until September of the next academic year.
Apply online using the Undergraduate Student Experience Funding Request Form.
Field School Funding
Visit our Field School Funding page for opportunities regarding student participation in field schools.
Other Funding Opportunities (non-UTM)
Association of Professional Archaeologists (Ontario) Student Bursary Awards
Association of Part-Time Undergraduate Students’ (APUS) Scholarship and Bursary program
In addition to the APUS General Bursary, Jovita Nagy Bursary, and Marija Hutchison Bursary, APUS is providing a set number of bursaries to part-time undergraduate students who self-identify as Indigenous, Black, Queer and Trans, and/or disabled students/students with disabilities. Visit the APUS website for more information.