Visit us at UTM's Fall Campus Day on Saturday, October 29, 2022!
- Visit the Anthropology Drop-in Lab in Davis Building room 2045 (enter via 2047V).
- Attend a presentation by Professor Zoë H Wool from 12:30 pm-1:00 pm in Deerfield Hall 2070.
- Visit the Anthropology Science (HBSc) table at the Instructional Centre.
- Visit the Anthropology Social Science (HBA) table in Maanjiwe Nendamowinan.
Anthropology Undergraduate HBA and HBSc Programs at UTM
Are you eager to study humans and their interactions with one another, as well as technology? As an Anthropology student at UTM, you join a thriving community of interdisciplinary educators, researchers and students who are continually re-defining our understanding of humankind. Students can earn Honours Bachelor of Arts or Honours Bachelor of Science degrees, providing many flexible career options.
Discover anthropology at UTM:
- Biological Anthropology
- Forensic Anthropology
- Anthropology of Health
- Linguistic Anthropology
- Sociocultural Anthropology
- Generalist Anthropology
- Student Profiles
- Virtual Showcase
- UTM Program Plans for Anthropology
- Visit the Undergraduate section of our website, including our Programs page for more information on our HBA and HBSc Anthropology programs.
Anthropology Graduate MA, MSc, and PhD Programs at U of T
The University of Toronto offers Masters of Arts, Masters of Science, and Doctoral programs in Anthropology, including collaborative programs with other departments. Research-stream Anthropology faculty at U of T participate fully in the graduate programs. UTM provides a supportive community for graduate students as they participate in research, teaching, and professional development activities. Graduate students at UTM conduct groundbreaking research activities across the various subfields of Anthropology.