Deadline: January 20, 2023 by 12:00 pm (noon).
Approximate value: TBA.
Awarded to a full-time University of Toronto Mississauga student enrolled in an Anthropology Specialist, Major or Minor Program. The student should have a record of social activism and is required to write an essay on “the importance of non-violence in international relations and world peace.”
- The student must be enrolled in a UTM Anthropology program (Specialist, Major, or Minor).
- The student should have a record of social activism and is required to write an essay on "the importance of non-violence in international relations and world peace".
- The student must have demonstrated financial need in accordance with university guidelines (receiving OSAP or other funding).
The Chair of the department will review the applications with a committee and make the final selection.
How to apply
- Submit the online application form with your contact information and record of social activism. Please note the online form is only open during the application period.
- Submit your essay to the Departmental Assistant via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The essay must be in the following format:
- two to three pages long
- 1.5 line spacing
- 12 point Times New Roman font
- 1" margin
- Word or PDF file
If you have any questions about this scholarship or the application process please contact the Departmental Assistant at email@example.com.