Drop-in Academic Advising for UTM Anthropology
(in-person in HSC396)
Monday, December 4: 9-11am, 2-3pm
Wednesday, December 6: 9-10am, 2-3:30pm
Thursday, December 7: 9-10am
Wednesday, December 13: 9-11am, 2-4pm
Thursday, December 14: 9am-12noon, 1-3pm
Monday, December 18: 9-12noon - 1-3pm
The University will be closed for the winter break: Dec 21, 2023 - Jan 2, 2024.
Academic Advising Appointments for UTM Anthropology
(in-person* or by zoom)
To book an appointment with the UTM Anthropology Academic Advisor, email your request to email@example.com with the following:
- First and last name
- Student number
- Preferred date and time (please provide a few options - we will do our best to accommodate)
- Type of appointment: in-person or zoom
- A very brief one sentence with the topic you wish to discuss. (e.g. I decided to switch my program into the Major in Anthropology (Arts), so I need help choosing courses next term.)
*Note: The UTM Anthropology Academic Advisor is normally available in-person on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays so in-person appointments are normally available on these days. Zoom appointments are available Mondays to Fridays (8am - 3pm).
Important information regarding appointment requests
- Students who are more than 10 minutes late will forfeit their appointment time.
- Confirmation of the appointment will be sent by email (with a zoom link if virtual).
- No reminder emails will be sent.
- Please note that we will do our best to accommodate urgent appointment requests, but same-day appointments may not always be possible. We recommend you consider drop-in hours for urgent matters.
Last minute emergencies may arise unexpectedly which may affect already scheduled appointments. We will do our best to contact you via email if an appointment booking must be rescheduled.
Do you have a question about enrolling in a UTM Anthropology course?We have answers to questions about prerequisites, blocked enrolment, equivalent courses, and more on our FAQ page.