Academics & International Learning
UTM offers various academic and international learning supports! Use the quick links below to find contact information of the departments listed.
- Robert Gillespie Academic Skills Centre (RGASC)
- UTM Library (Hazel McCallion Academic Learning Centre)
- International Education Centre (IEC)
- Experiential Education Unit (EEU)
The Robert Gillespie Academic Skills Centre, or RGASC, offers a full range of workshops, seminars and individual consultations to help students identify and develop the academic skills they need for success in their studies. The RGASC also works collaboratively with University of Toronto Mississauga faculty and teaching assistants to help deliver the best possible environments in their classes, labs and tutorials.
The RGASC's physical offices are currently closed. To access virtual services, refer to contact and website information below.
Location: Maanjiwe nendamowinan (MN) building, Room 3251
- Website: https://www.utm.utoronto.ca/asc/
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Tuesday - Thursday 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Phone (not currently monitored): 905-828-3858
- Virtual Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EDT)
At the UTM Library you will find wonderful spaces where you can access a wide range of resources to support your teaching, learning, and research activities. Students and faculty come to the UTM Library to research, to study, to read, and to collaborate.
Announcement: Some library spaces and services re-opening Sept 7! Click here for more information.
Location: The Library is located within the Hazel McCallion Academic Learning Centre [HM] on the north end of the University of Toronto Mississauga campus, accessible just off of Outer Circle Road.
- Website: https://utm.library.utoronto.ca/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or find your program librarian's email here!
- Phone: 905-828-5236
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 10 AM - 7 PM (EDT); Fri 10 AM - 5PM (EDT). Closed on weekends.
The International Education Centre (IEC) provides a range of programs and services tailored to support and enhance the experience of our global students. Committed to holistic learning, we strive to meet the diverse needs of our global students while ensuring compliance with changing government policy related to immigration and international student support from authorized educational agents.
The IEC has moved all of its programs and services to virtual delivery to support you during this time. Contact the IEC should you have any additional questions or require support.
Location: William G. Davis Building (Room number TBD!)
- Website: https://www.utm.utoronto.ca/international/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 905-569-4716
- Hours of Operation: 8 AM - 4 PM (EDT)
- Hours for Appointments: 8 AM - 11 AM; 1PM - 3PM (EDT)
The Experiential Education Unit, within the Office of the Dean, is committed to offering innovative, high-impact, and real-world opportunities to all of its students through experience-driven programs. High quality experiential learning (EL) programs deepen graduate and undergraduate education, respond to the needs of society, contribute to community-campus relationships, and enhance the reputation of the University.
Opportunities found through the EEU include: internships, field courses, Research Opportunity Programs (ROPs), among many others!
Location: 3237 (third floor), William G. Davis Building
For additional support as well as all questions and feedback regarding the Student Guide, please email the Centre for Student Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Room 2077, William G. Davis Building (Find us on a map here!)