If you need to come to campus:
Mask guidelines can be found on the U of T COVID-19 FAQ page.
If you feel unwell or ill:
- The university continues to ask members of our community to remain at home if they are ill.
- Please follow the protocols on the Office of the Registrar's COVID-19 page (includes instructions for different scenarios related to COVID-19).
- Note about coursework: If you think you will miss an assignment deadline, a quiz, or a test in a UTM Anthropology course due to illness: please check your course syllabus for instructions. Most UTM Anthropology courses use the Special Consideration for Missed Term Work process for missed assignments and tests.
General COVID-19 updates and frequently asked questions (FAQs):
Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
- U of T COVID-19 updates (UTogether)
Mental health resources:
- Log in to Quercus for course updates
- Special Consideration for Missed Term Work (for UTM Anthropology courses)
- Undergraduate Advising (for UTM Anthropology students)
- Office of the Registrar COVID-19 FAQ
- Accessibility Services