Personal Counselling

Click here for Groups & Workshops!

Are you looking for counselling but have returned home outside of Canada? My SSP is available to all University of Toronto students. Here are tips for how to access MySSP internationally.

Are you looking for mental health supports outside of Ontario? Click here for resources across Canada.

For students currently residing in Ontario please call the Health & Counselling Centre at 905-828-5255 during business hours, Monday to Friday for access to our counsellors through telephone appointments.

HCC clinicians offer short-term, solution-focused counselling and therapy services, and the Centre provides referrals to assist students in accessing resources in the community when complex and/or long-term care is needed.  

There are many reasons why someone might choose to access counselling services including: 

  • Body image
  • Eating disorders
  • Self-esteem
  • Coming out
  • Transitioning
  • Family conflict
  • Relationships
  • Emotional or social concerns
  • Depression
  • Apathy
  • Exam anxiety

Please see cancellation policy for details.

If you have experienced a sexual assault, please visit the Sexual Violence Prevention and Support Centre for more information or assistance.