Join us for the 6th annual Be Well UTM: Resource & Activity Fair, taking place on Thursday, September 21st from 11 am to 3 pm. Open to all UTM students, staff, and faculty. Brought to you by the UTM Health & Counselling Centre.
This year, the Be Well UTM Fair will be held in-person, largely hosted in Gym A | B with some additional activities available around the UTM campus. Check out the full Event Schedule for more details.
Students can earn a $10 food voucher* and/or CCR credit by participating! Learn about how to complete your Event Passport here.
- Wellness Talks (Be Inspired) – Hear from the experts on how to be your healthiest and happiest self.
- Wellness Workshops (Be Creative) – Build skills and practice strategies to support your wellness.
- Self Care Activities (Be Present) – Take a break in your day for some self-care and self-expression.
- Resource Spotlight Series (Be Informed) – Discover mental health and wellness resources, programs and services in our community.
- Fitness Classes & Consultations (Be Active) – Get moving and reap the benefits of physical activity.
- Community Café (Be Connected) – Meet new people; share wellness strategies; build community at UTM.
Follow us @utmhccwellness on Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter to get the latest details about the event, and join the conversation with the hashtag #BeWellUTM!
*Food Vouchers: limited quantities available; first-come, first-served.