What's happening this semester
Career Centre Pop-up Shops
Stop by our Pop-up Shops to meet Career Centre staff and ask about what we offer students, answer any questions you may have about career options, job search during the school term, summer or after you graduate. Below is a list of Pop-up Shops and locations. Hope to see you there!
- Thursday Sept 8, 2022 1:00pm - 3:00pm (CCT Atrium by CCT1080)
- Friday Sept 9, 2022 11:00am - 1:00pm (IB outside 110, near washrooms)
- Monday Sept 12, 2022 11:00am - 1:00pm (MN Lobby)
- Tuesday Sept 13, 2022 11:00am - 1:00pm (Davis 2nd Floor across from UTMSU bulletin boards)
- Tuesday Sept 20, 2022 11:00am - 1:00pm (Davis 2nd Floor across from UTMSU bulletin boards)
- Wednesday Sept 28, 2022 11:00am - 1:00pm (HMALC outside in the hallway)
- Thursday Sept 29, 2022 1:00pm - 3:00pm (RAWC hallway by Booster Juice)
Employer Information Sessions
Students may register, attend and use all services (unless otherwise specified) from all three U of T campus Career Centres. Check out our three campus calendars on CLNx for more
- Mississauga, Career Centre Calendar
- St.George (Career Exploration and Education Calendar)
- Scarborough Events Calendars (Academic Advising and Career Centre)
Solidigm Information Session (virtual)
- Friday, Sept 23, 2022 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Wednesday, Sept 28, 2022 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Online Workshops and E-Modules
Visit our Online Workshops page where many of our workshops are now offered asynchronously via Quercus. Workshops are also offered synchronously on CLNx. Workshops are divided into the following categories:
Virtual Career Counsellor appointments
Planning your future in the middle of a pandemic isn't easy. You may feel stressed or discouraged and that's normal. Nobody can control what's happening out there but you can control how you respond. Working with a career professional can help you plan your next steps. Call 905-828-5451 to book, Monday-Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm (EST).
Virtual Employment Strategist appointments
Job search during a pandemic creates many challenges. How do you effectively reach out to employers through networking, LinkedIn, interviews or how to write strong resumes and cover letters? Our Employment Strategists are here to help. Call 905-828-5451 to book, Monday-Friday, 10:00am - 4:00pm (EST).
Talk live with our trained student staff on our website Live Chat Monday-Friday, 10:00am - 4:00pm (EST). You can also leave a message and we’ll get back to you.
Follow on Social
Stay up to date with upcoming workshops and events and keep the conversation going through our social media channels