Other Programs

If you are considering studying outside Ontario and wish to practice in the province, please check with any regulatory or governing bodies for your profession, as not all programs are seen as equivalent to Ontario schools.

Professional master's programs at UTM

Dental schools

Dentists must be licensed to practice dentistry in Ontario. Visit the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) to read more about the qualifying process and requirements. 


If you wish to practice as a pharmacist or pharmacy technician in Ontario, you must first obtain a Certificate of Qualification from the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC).



Social work

Speech-language pathology and audiology

The profession of speech-language pathology is regulated. If you wish to work in Ontario, you must register with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario.  

Related services and events

Don’t miss the annual Graduate & Professional Schools Fair 2023, held every year in the Fall at UTM, featuring admission representatives from dozens of professional schools in Canada and the U.S.


updated July 2023