Recent Graduate Opportunities Program
What is RGOP?
The Recent Graduate Opportunities Program (RGOP) is a job preparation program for undergraduate students who have recently graduated (up to 2 years after graduation). This program will help prepare you for your first job after graduation through group work and career coaching. Not only will the program support you through your own job search but it will also present you with various employment opportunities that you can apply for.
Please note: The Spring/Summer 2021 cohort will be virtual.
Benefits for recent grads
The goal of this program is to help you make a successful transition from the classroom to the workplace. By the end of it, you will have:
- Understood best practices for marketing yourself to employers;
- Expanded your network by connecting with other recent grads and industry professionals;
- and have learned how to effectively interview so you can land your next job
Benefits for employers
- Gain early access to recent graduates from UTM;
- Hire candidates who have graduated from multidisciplinary programs;
- And have the support of the Career Centre in ensuring candidates have a smooth transition to the workplace