Learn more about:
- General Information about the Work Study Program at U of T
- Where to find detail information
- Support for students from the UTM Career Centre:
- Our most recent Information Sessions:
Across the University of Toronto, more than 4,000 students participate in the Work-Study Program every year! The Work-Study Program is offered twice each year (fall/winter, and summer); U of T Faculty and Staff supervise the students, and students apply for paid, meaningful, on-campus positions that strengthen skills, deepen knowledge and allows students to explore how academic studies translate into career possibilities. All Work-Study positions are CCR recognized (see the CCR website to learn more).
There are two Work-Study programs each year: fall/winter and summer. During the job application period, Work-Study Jobs can be viewed and applied for on CLNx.
Check the blue side menu under Jobs & Recruitment>Work-Study>Work-Study Jobs.
Summer work-study jobs are generally posted in April/May and fall/winter jobs are posted in August/September. Check CLNx for specific dates.
- Work Study one-to-one appointments: book a Work Study one-to-one appointment to ask questions about how the Work Study Program can support your career development path.
- Resume and Cover Letter Toolkit and Critiques
- Professionalism in the Workplace courses (in Quercus)
- Stand out and Succeed at Work (see UTM Events and Workshop calendar** in CLNx for dates)
If you have more questions about the Work Study Program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org