Hire a Student or Recent Graduate
Achieve more targeted recruitment and maximize engagement by participating in our themed recruitment events. Themes include Business, Technology, Government & Nonprofit, Health & Life Sciences, Communications & Marketing, and Summer Opportunities.
Limited spots available. For details and registration, visit the Get Experience Week page.
Reach more than 90,000 students and recent graduates from all three University of Toronto campuses by posting on our self-serve job board on CLNx. Post as many full-time, part-time, summer, internship and volunteer opportunities as you need completely free of charge.
Below are instructions on how to register for an account as an employer and post jobs:
Step 1: Register for an Account
If you do not already have one, please register for a CLNx Employer & Partner account. Once your request has been reviewed and approved, you will receive a confirmation email.
Step 2: Post Jobs
To post jobs, please login to the CLNx Employer & Partner Login page with your email address and password. You may go ahead and post your positions under the 'Job Postings' tab, and then by clicking the blue 'Post a New Job' button.
For all technical inquiries related to the job portal, please contact:
Connect directly with University of Toronto talent by hosting a virtual information session tailored to fit your recruitment needs.
- Showcase your organization and available positions in an interactive way
- Network with students to identify potential employees based on their demonstrated professional and interpersonal skills
- Build brand awareness
- Attract talent to your organization from the top-ranked Canadian university on graduate employability
A standard session is typically 1 to 1.5 hours long and consists of:
- A recruitment-style presentation with information about your organization, available positions, recruitment timelines and what you are looking for in an applicant
- Questions from the audience
- Informal networking
Information sessions at UTM can also include resume critiques, mock interviews or other activities. They are fully customizable to fit your recruitment needs.
Your recruitment timelines will best determine the timing of your session. We will help you determine the best date and time for your target audience.
Service Package Fees
- Cost: FREE for 2021-22
This package is best suited for employers needing an all-inclusive approach to organizing and delivering an effective recruitment information session.
Limited Service Package
- Cost: FREE for 2021-22
This package is best suited for employers that prefer to host on their own platform, and do not require our assistance during the event.
How to Arrange
The Recent Graduate Opportunities Program (RGOP) is a career preparation and placement program for undergraduate students who have graduated within the last two years.
The Career Centre will recruit, interview, and vet candidates for you. Once our process is complete, we will provide you with the most suitable candidates for your vacancies.
- Gain early access to recent graduates and build a talent pipeline with UTM
- Hire candidates who have graduated from multidisciplinary programs
- Have the support of the Career Centre in ensuring candidates have a smooth transition to the workplace