What is the Work Counts program?
Do you currently work off-campus? Have your work experience recognized on the Co-Curricular Record! UTM is sponsoring a new pilot program where a limited number of students will be able to have their off-campus jobs recognized on the CCR with the competencies they have developed.
How do I enroll in the program?
If you already have an off-campus job, continue to work to accumulate the needed hours. If you need to find a job, visit the Career Centre in DV3094 to get help with your job search.
To enroll into the Work Counts program, first log on to CLNx here. Then, click here to access our step-by-step PDF guide to help you enroll in the Work Counts module.
- Enroll in the Work Counts module via CLNx
- Work in a paying position for 35 hours or more
- Complete a career assessment and pre-reflection questions
- Get your employer to verify your position
- Take part in at least four hours of on-the-job and/or online training along with three UTM e-modules (about 1.5 hours)
- Complete a post-career assessment and reflection
Fall 2022 - Winter 2023 Cycle
Start date: September 21, 2022
End date: April 6, 2023
CCR Validation: April 28, 2023
If you have questions related to the CLNx Learning Module, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions related to the CCR notation, please contact email@example.com.