Work Counts: Off-Campus Recognition
What is the Work Counts program?
Do you currently work off-campus? Have your work experience recognized on the Co-Curricular Record! UTM is sponsoring a new pilot program where a limited number of students will be able to have their off-campus jobs recognized on the CCR with the competencies they have developed.
How do I enroll in the program?
If you already have an off-campus job, continue to work to accumulate the needed hours. If you need to find a job, visit the Career Centre in DV3094 to get help with your job search.
- Enroll in the Work Counts module via CLNx
- Work in a paying position for 35 hours or more
- Complete a career assessment and pre-reflection questions
- Get your employer to verify your position
- Take part in at least four hours of on-the-job and/or online training along with three UTM e-modules (about 1.5 hours)
- Complete a post-career assessment and reflection
Fall 2022 - Winter 2023 Cycle
Start date: September 21, 2022
End date: April 6, 2023
CCR Validation: April 28, 2023
If you have questions related to the CLNx Learning Module, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions related to the CCR notation, please contact email@example.com.