Rules & Regulations
- Case rooms are for current IMI graduate students and UTM Management undergraduate students (IMI/Management alumni are not able to book rooms)
- Case Rooms are located on the basement level of the Innovation Complex
- Case rooms are available during the following times:
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 11 pm
- Bookings can be made in one (1) hour intervals
- Students are limited to a maximum of two (2) intervals per day. This ensures fair access for all students
- Bookings are limited to a maximum of 24 hours in advance (no regular scheduled bookings or long-term holds)
- In booking & using a room, students agree to abide by the IMI Code of Student Professionalism
- Rooms will be opened in the morning and locked at 11 pm
- Kindly be aware of and respect your allotted time slot as case rooms may be booked back to back
Done with the room?
Please complete the following checklist:
- Table top clean
- Chairs tucked in
- No trash/papers/food left behind
- Check for personal belongings
How to Book a Case Room
- Visit the Resource Booking System (RBS)
- Please note: some users are currently experiencing difficulties loading the page. If you are unable to load RBS, please try using Internet Explorer (UTM I&ITS is currently working on fixing the issue.)
- Login with your UTORid and password
- Select the desired DATE, TIME and CASE ROOM
- Provide a Booking Title and Description where necessary
- Click SAVE
For any inquiries regarding case room bookings, please contact:
Institute for Management & Innovation
Innovation Complex, Room 2200
Problems booking a room?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Student #
- Year of Study
- Date/time you were trying to book
Additional Study Spaces on Campus
- via UTM Library website
- UTM study space database
- This new, interactive Classroom Space Database allows students to locate empty classrooms that are available for independent learning. No reservations are required.
- IMI classroom space
- IMI classrooms are available when not in use for teaching/instruction to IMI students only.
- Students must email their program coordinator a list of who is using the room for contact tracing.